WHAT DRIVES US
At Cordero, we believe your peace of mind is priority number one. We can facilitate the managing of your construction site by providing dependable and consistent manpower.
Cordero’s team of dispatchers will stay in contact with you daily in order to assure the continued manpower for your site’s needs.
Cordero’s workforce includes:
- Carpenter Foreman
- Construction site flagmen (ccq)
Our operations managers visit your construction sites on a daily basis and work hand-in-hand with the site supervisor and the safety officers to make sure that safety rules are being respected by every member of our teams.
WHO WE ARE
For over 15 years, CORDERO has provided quality manpower to entrepreneurs looking for peace of mind. The reliability of our services, quality workmanship, the close attention paid to safety and the professionnalism of CORDERO’s teams are some of the reasons why entrepreneurs trust us with managing the manpower for their projects.
WHERE WE WENT
CORDERO is grateful for every project we are involved in. Each of them is a new opportunity to learn and grow stronger.
Below are some of the projects that made CORDERO what it is today:
- Champlain Bridge, Montreal
- Premium Outlets, Mirabel
- Saputo Stadium, Montreal
- L’Avenue, Montreal
- Solar, Brossard
- BMO, Laval
- Ikea distribution Center, Beauharnois
- Radio-Canada, Montreal
- Urbania, Laval,
- Costco distribution center, Varennes
- Faubourg Boisbriand, Boisbriand
- Canadian Tire distribution center, Coteau-du-Lac
- Ciena, Ottawa
- And many more.
WHO WE ARE
For over 15 years, Cordero has provided quality manpower to ensure the satisfaction of our great clients. We help them in their projects, and we get the job done.
We have earned our reputation due to the professionalism of our workforce.
So, if you are a contractor or a construction manager, we’ve got the best skilled workers for your needs.
LET’S WORK TOGETHER
What is required of our workers:
- Methodical and precise work
- Compliance with safety rules and instructions
- Respecting agreed-upon schedules and professional ethics
- Projecting a positive image of the company
- The application of safety measures
- Commitment to accident prevention while working
- Wearing personal protective equipment